High Risk Short Courses
- CPCCLDG3001 – Licence to perform dogging
- CPCCLRG3001 – Licence to perform rigging basic level
- TLILIC0003 – Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC0005 – Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
- TLILIC0018 – Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
- Payment is required before course commencement. Payment via Credit Card or Direct Debit only. No cash payments accepted.
- Listed course dates are subject to change due to class size.
- High Risk Licences are issued by SafeWork SA, not the Registered Training Organisation. Upon completion of this course, you will be provided with a Tax Invoice to apply for your licence at a Service SA outlet or Post Office. There is an additional fee for issuance of licence; visit safework.sa.gov.au for more information.
For further information or to register please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 885 697.