This course will provide students with the ability to respond to an emergency situation, perform CPR procedures in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines, and communicate details of the incident.
The course content includes:
- Identify and comply with Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
- Responding to an emergency situation.
- Performing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) procedures.
- Communicating details of the incident.
- Reviewing the incident.
Specific licensing/regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities.
Applicants must have the ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English.
Enrolment form and payment is required prior to training commencing.
Other Course Requirements
Students will be required to:
- present photo ID.
- declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation.
- wear neat casual clothes & enclosed shoes.
- be physically fit enough to complete 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR.
All training materials are supplied by Career Employment Group Inc.
Minimum 6, maximum 12 applicants.
Schedule is subject to change if minimum class size is not met.
- 1 x 4 hour day – training is a combination of theory and practical.
Whyalla, Port Lincoln, Roxby Downs & Adelaide.
- Full-time attendance at a group delivery in a venue conducted by a facilitator
- Full Fee: $65.00
On successful completion of this course, students will be issued with
- a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- a competency card.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance (www.usi.gov.au).
If you have any questions regarding this course or would like to enrol, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 887 697.