Apprenticeships and Traineeships
Apprenticeships and Traineeships are a cost effective way to bring new employees and skills into your business. Apprentices and trainees are trained in your way of doing the job, increasing the efficiencies and productivity within your business.
There are two ways that you can commence an apprentice or trainee, you can decide to employ them directly or you can elect to use the services of a Group Training Organisation. Career Employment Group can assist you with both methods.
Group Training is cost effective and offers Host Employers an alternative to directly employing individuals, without having to commit to a long term contract. We employ the Apprentice or Trainee and ensure they are correctly trained, mentored and contractually managed to focus on training the individual to your specific requirements. Some of the benefits include:
- Apprenticeship/Traineeship Contract paperwork preparation
- Pre-Employment Medical Testing
- Payroll and Administration
- All Legislative and Statutory Requirements
- Total management of workplace injuries, rehabilitation and return to work processes
- Advice, assistance and management of disciplinary matters
- Free Advertising and Recruitment
- For apprentices/trainees the management of off-the-job training
Group Training also offers great flexibility. If for any reason the Apprentice or Trainee is not suitable or your workflow has changed, the employee can be handed back to CEG.
Our Group Training Apprentices and Trainees understand the opportunities that lay ahead and will work diligently and safely with you to ensure you get better productivity and safety outcomes.
CEG is an approved Group Training Organisation and complies with the National Standards for GTO’s