This course is designed to provide the participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to operate Scissor Lifts in a safe and competent manner in line with workplace requirements under duty of care.
The course content includes:
- Plan and prepare for operating a scissor lift type elevating work platform (EWP)
- Perform pre-operational and operational checks on a scissor lift type EWP
- Operate a scissor lift type EWP to satisfy site requirements
- Complete parking and shut down procedures
- Carry out post-operational requirements related to cleaning, checking and storing plant, tools and equipment
- Conduct housekeeping activities to clean up after EWP operations.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories and industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
Applicants must have the ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English.
Enrolment form and payment is required prior to training commencing.
Other Course Requirements
Students will be required to:
- present photo ID.
- declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation.
- wear PPE and safety footwear.
All training materials are supplied by Career Employment Group Inc.
Minimum 4, maximum 8 applicants.
Schedule is subject to change if minimum class size is not met.
1 x 8 hour day – training is a combination of theory and practical work.
Whyalla, Port Lincoln, Roxby Downs & Adelaide.
Full-time attendance at a group delivery in a venue conducted by a facilitator.
- Full Fee: $355.00
- CITB Member Fee: $95.00
On successful completion of this course, students will be issued with
- a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIHAN301E – Operate Elevating Work Platform.
- a competency card.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance (www.usi.gov.au).
If you have any questions regarding this course or would like to enrol, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone 1300 885 697.