This course will provide students with the skills to safely inspect and use an Elevated Work Platform. Most trades in most industries require their workers to gain access to jobs at heights. The course content includes:
- Legislative Requirements
- Hazards – Control and Planning
- Pre-Start Inspection
- Set Up an EWP
- Post-Start Operational Checks
- General Crane Operations
- Shut Down & Secure Operations
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and Industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
Applicants must be 18 years of age, and have:
- a good basic knowledge of mathematics.
- the ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English.
- the ability to work at heights.
Enrolment form and payment is required prior to training commencing.
Other Course Requirements
Students will be required to:
- undertake a closed book assessment.
- present photo ID.
- declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation.
- wear PPE and safety footwear.
All training materials are supplied by Career Employment Group Inc.
Minimum 4, maximum 6 applicants.
Schedule is subject to change if minimum class size is not met.
2 x 8 hour days – training is a combination of theory and practical.
Whyalla, Port Lincoln, Roxby Downs & Adelaide.
Full-time attendance at a group delivery in a venue conducted by a facilitator.
- Full Fee: $680.00
- CITB Member Fee: $380.00
Please note that High Risk Licences are issued by SafeWork SA, not the Registered Training Organisation. Upon completion of this course, you will be provided with a tax invoice to apply for your licence at a Service SA outlet or Post Office. There is an additional fee for issuance of licence; visit safework.sa.gov.au for more information.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be issued with:
- a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for TLILIC0005 – Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more).
- a Notice of Satisfactory Assessment.
- a tax invoice.
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance (www.usi.gov.au).
If you have any questions regarding this course or would like to enrol, please contact us on 1300 885 697 or email email@example.com