Simply put Career Employment Group (CEG) employs the apprentice or trainee and then hosts them to the employer (host employer). As the legal employer CEG manages all of the processes necessary to employ the apprentice or trainee.
It provides the following services:
- Marketing of the vacancy
- Aptitude testing
- Short listing of candidates that will be referred to the employer for consideration and selection
- All of the paperwork requirements to commence the apprentice or trainee
- The management of the apprentices/trainees off the job training
- The legislative and statutory requirements
- Disciplinary matters
- Return to work management plans
- Mentoring support for the apprentice or trainee
- Flexibility, if for any reason the apprentice or trainee is not suitable or your workflow has changed the apprentice or trainee can be handed back to CEG. CEG’s Group Training service is cost effective and offers employers an alternative to directly employing an apprentice or trainee.
As part of the service CEG offers its host employers’ access to the ‘Smart Kit’ which is a WHS tool that assists employers with their Work Health and Safety policies and procedures and steps them through tool box meetings and safe work method statements. CEG’s Work Health and Safety Coordinator will provide support through the process.
CEG simplifies the process of employing an apprentice or trainee as well as providing the host employer with flexibility and a safety net if things are not working out.