This course will provide students with the ability to safely conduct preoperational checks, carry out machine operator maintenance, plant and prepare for operations, and perform assigned tasks using a Loader.
The course content includes:
- Plan & prepare for operations with a wheel loader
- Perform pre-operational and operational checks on a wheel loader
- Operate a wheel loader to satisfy site requirements
- Complete assigned activities common when using a wheel loader
- Complete parking and shut down procedures
- Carry out post-operational requirements relating to cleaning, checking and storing plant, tools and equipment
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
Applicants must have the ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English.
Enrolment form & payment is required prior to training commencing.
Other Course Requirements
Students will be required to:
- present photo ID.
- declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation.
- wear PPE and safety footwear.
All training materials are supplied by Career Employment Group Inc.
Minimum 2, maximum 6 applicants.
Schedule is subject to change if the minimum class size is not met.
3 x 8 hour days – training is a combination of theory and practical work.
Whyalla, Port Lincoln, Roxby Downs & Adelaide.
Full-time attendance at a group delivery in a venue conducted by a facilitator.
- Full Fee: $1,390.00
On successful completion of this course, students will be issued with
- a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for RIIMPO304E – Conduct Wheel Loader Operations.
- a competency card.
The Student Identifier (USI) must be supplied and verified prior to issuance (www.usi.gov.au).
If you have any questions regarding this course or would like to enrol, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone 1300 885 697.