Below are some theme feature highlights contructed with the Tiles and Counter module.
Custom Portfolio post type with post filter.
Customizable posts with WP Post Format support.
Career Employment Group Inc – Board Nominations
CEG is currently seeking nominations from individuals to join its Board of Directors.
About Career Employment Group Inc.
Career Employment Group Inc (CEG) is a not-for-profit organisation that have been providing services throughout South Australia since 1988. CEG’s head office is located in Whyalla, with sites located in Port Lincoln, Roxby Downs, Port Augusta, Globe Derby and Adelaide. The 2022/2023 financial year revenue was in excess of $30m.
CEG’s core services include:
- Employment of over 500 Apprentices and Trainees through Group Training
- Employment of over 100 labour hire personnel
- Sub-Contracting arrangement with MAS National for the facilitation of over 800 directly employed Apprentices and Trainees per year
- Delivery of over 5500 training enrolments per year for short courses and qualifications, spread across CEG-Training Partnerships (Whyalla, Pt Lincoln, Roxby Downs and Globe Derby) and Adelaide Institute of Hospitality (Adelaide)
Board Director Requirements
CEG is governed by a skills-based board, comprising of dynamic individuals who possess experience and knowledge across a diverse sector. CEG’s Board has a strong focus to strengthen the communities CEG operates in by increasing employment and training opportunities.
Consideration will be given to nominees who have a range of skills and/or experience in:
- Small to medium enterprises in either not-for-profit or for profit organisations
- Community and social focussed organisation
- Experience working with Indigenous communities
- Marketing and communications
- Legal practice or knowledge
- Managerial or governance experience
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate risk management
- Strong financial management understanding
It is desirable for Board Nominees to meet a number of key attributes including:
- Experience in Strategic Planning
- Experience in financial management
- Strong understanding of local industries and communities
- Understanding of not-for-profit organisations
- Previous Board member experience
- Completed Australian Institute of Company Directors training
CEG’s Board Directors meet on the last Friday of every 2nd month. Meetings are normally held in Whyalla however may occasionally be convened in other locations. Additional special meetings may be scheduled in between ordinary meetings.
All Board positions are voluntary. Board terms are for 3 years.
“My directorship allows me to apply the skills and experience I have gained in my career to an organisation that really is making a difference in our community. I’m really proud of CEG and the small impact I have had on its success over the last 5 years.”
– CEG Board Member
Further Information and Nomination
For further information about CEG’s Board and the organisations operations, interested nominees should contact CEG’s Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Anninos on 0407 945 191.
To submit a nomination, please complete an online nomination form using the below online form. Nominees will be required to upload a current resume.Nomination Form
Nominations close: 10th November 2023
Congratulations to CEG Trainee, Cassandra Coulthard on being awarded the 2018/19 Trainee of the Year at the Rowe Partners Port Augusta Outstanding Business Awards on Friday, 18th October 2019!
Cassandra is undertaking a Certificate 4 in Work, Health and Safety, hosted to Heathgate Pty Ltd.
Cassandra was supported on the night by her CEG Business Consultant, Paul Templer and Heathgate Pty Ltd.
Well done Cassandra, all at CEG are very proud of your achievements!
CEG congratulates all other award recipients and nominees.
CEG’s Adelaide Institute of Hospitality has been selected as finalist for the Training Provider of the Year at the 2019 SA Training Awards.
CEG currently offers four training facilities in Whyalla, Port Lincoln, Roxby Downs and Adelaide. The Adelaide facility, Adelaide Institute of Hospitality offers Commercial Cookery and Hospitality training, including master classes conducted by a Michelin Star chef.More
Whyalla chef Ben Rogers has made a name for himself internationally, claiming the ‘International Best Salty Dish’ at a cooking competition in France.
Mr Rogers traveled to the Champagne region during March to compete for the ‘Trophee Mille’, named after Philippe Mille, Chef de Cuisine at the prestigious Les Crayeres in Reims.
Easily showcase all your social links with the Feature module.