Career Employment Group Inc is seeking applications for a full time Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice to work with our valued Host Employer in Roxby Downs.
As part of this apprenticeship, you will undertake a Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology, where you will learn on the job to become a qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic.
First Year and Second Year apprentices are encouraged to apply!
As part of this position, you will service and repair the mechanical parts of motor vehicles such as engines, transmissions and suspension systems on a range of light vehicles, including hybrid vehicles. You may also undertake the following tasks:
- Carry out servicing operations.
- Routine machine maintenance.
- Diagnose and repair light vehicle engines.
- Use and maintain tools and equipment in an automotive workplace.
- Develop and carry out diagnostic test strategies.
- Satisfactorily pass a pre-employment medical.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Hold a current drivers licence.
- Be punctual and have a good work ethic.
- Be able to use initiative and work well in a team
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Carley.Conder@ceg.net.au
If you have any questions about this position, contact the above email or phone 0407 413 083.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 20th December 2023.