Career Employment Group Inc is seeking applications for an Electrotechnology (Electrician) Apprentice to work with our valued Host Employer in Port Lincoln. This is a full time position.
As an Apprentice you will undertake a Certificate III in Electrotechnology, where you will learn on-the-job to become a qualified Electrician.
As an Electrician Apprentice you will select, install, set up, test, fault find, repair and maintain a wide range electrical systems and equipment in buildings and premises.
You may also undertake the following:
- Isolate, test and troubleshoot low voltage electrical circuits.
- Arrange circuits, control and protection for electrical installations.
- Fix and secure electrotechnology equipment.
- Use drawings, diagrams, schedules, standards, codes and specifications.
To be considered for this apprenticeship, the following is required:
- Satisfactorily pass a pre-employment medical, inclusive of drug & alcohol testing.
- Hold a current Driver’s Licence.
- Be fit, enthusiastic, and have a good work ethic.
- Be punctual and be willing to learn new skills.
- Be able to use initiative and work well in a team.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Anne-Marie.Hammond@ceg.net.au
If you have any questions about this position, contact the above email or phone 0417 829 972.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 15th December 2023