We are seeking a self-motivated and articulate individual to fill a full time Business Consultant position. The core requirement of this is position is recruit and provide ongoing bi-monthly support to Apprentices and Trainees in a range of industries. This position will be based from our site at Globe Derby.
Initially you will work closely with our Business Consultants and liaise with our current clients, while building your own network of clients. You will be provided on-job support while you settle into our business.
This role requires travel, predominantly in the metropolitan area, however some intrastate travel to the Barossa, Yorke Peninsula and Mid-North may be required depending on client locations.
This role will involve:
- Supporting Apprentices and Trainees and Host Employers, and conducting site visits at least every 8 weeks
- Utilising recruitment skills to attract apprentices and trainees to vacancies
- Shortlisting and selection of apprentices and trainees, to be placed with suitable Host Employers
- Undertaking all necessary documentation to facilitate apprenticeships and traineeships
- Growing existing, and building new Host Employer relationships
- Researching and networking to seek and secure future Apprenticeship and Traineeship opportunities
- Completing WHS risk assessments of Host Employer sites
To succeed in this role you will:
- Experience and/or understanding of Vocational, Education and Training (VET) Sector, including Group Training Organisations, Australian Apprenticeship Support Network and/or Registered Training Organisations
- Have commitment to providing high levels of customer service to internal and external clients
- Be a self-starter with energy, drive and an ability to work with minimal direction
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to build strong relationships
- Demonstrate an ability to juggle a multitude of tasks and prioritise work schedules
- Experience working with diverse clients, including youth, unemployed, minority groups and people facing barriers to employment
An attractive remuneration package will be offered inclusive of a mobile phone, laptop and fully serviced and maintained vehicle for business use. Employment will be subject to a pre-employment medical and background screening.
For further information please email email@example.com
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume indicating your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Friday, 7th October 2022
*Previous applicants need not to apply*
About Career Employment Group Inc:
CEG is a not-for-profit organisation serving the employment and training needs of South Australia since 1988. CEG is a registered Group Training Organisation and Registered Training Organisation. CEG currently employs over 550 people and has offices located through both metropolitan and regional South Australia.