CEG – Training Partnerships is responsible for:
- The quality of the training and assessment in compliance with the VET Quality Framework. More details about the VET Quality Framework can be found on the ASQA website http://www.asqa.gov.au/vet-registration/understand-the-requirements-for-registration/understand-the-requirements-for-registration.html
- For the issuance (and re-issuance) of the AQF certification documentation. More details about the AQF certification standards can be found at http://www.aqf.edu.au
- Advising students, in advance, of any changes to the services, including new subcontracting arrangements or a change to existing subcontracting arrangements. This will be done by an announcement on the CEG web site.
- Advising students about their rights via the Student Code of Behaviour published on the CEG web site
- Advising students about the complaints and appeals procedure published on the CEG web site
- Advising students if CEG, or a third party delivering services on behalf of CEG, closes or ceases to deliver a unit or units that the learner is enrolled in. This will be done by an announcement on the CEG web site.
- Advising students about any changes to services. This will be done by direct notification to the student, and if necessary an announcement on the CEG website.