CEG – Training Partnerships is responsible for:
- a)The quality of the training and assessment in compliance with the VET Quality Framework. More details about the VET Quality Framework can be found on the ASQA website http://www.asqa.gov.au/vet-registration/understand-the-requirements-for-registration/understand-the-requirements-for-registration.html
- b)For the issuance (and re-issuance) of the AQF certification documentation. More details about the AQF certification standards can be found at http://www.aqf.edu.au
- c)Advising students, in advance, of any changes to the services, including new subcontracting arrangements or a change to existing subcontracting arrangements. This will be done by an announcement on the CEG web site.
- d)Advising students about their rights via the Student Code of Behaviour published on the CEG web site
- e)Advising students about the complaints and appeals procedure published on the CEG web site
- f)Advising students if CEG, or a third party delivering services on behalf of CEG, closes or ceases to deliver a unit or units that the learner is enrolled in. This will be done by an announcement on the CEG web site.
- g)Advising students about any changes to services. This will be done by an announcement on the CEG web site.